Nursery Education Funding
Time For Two’s
Both Nursery and Kindergarten are Time for Two's providers.
Eligible two year olds can access free childcare provision (up to 15 hours) once applications have been approved by Dudley MBC. To be eligible, you or your child must be in receipt of one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income based job seekers allowance
- Child tax credit at a higher rate than the family element
- Extra working tax credit relating to disability
- Pension Credit
- Employment and support allowance
Applying for Time for Two's
You can apply for a Time for Two's place by :
- Completing an online at application form at www.dudley.gov.uk/timefortwos
- Request a paper copy of the application form from the childcare strategy team on 01384 814291
- Visiting local children’s centre to collect and/or complete application
- Coming into setting where child attends and manager will help complete form
Click here for Time for twos application
Early Education Funding (EEF) for 3 & 4 Year Olds
Our kindergarten is registered to accept Early Education Funding. A three year old is eligible to start their funded early education place from the beginning of the term following their third birthday.
Children become eligible for free entitlement as follows:
|A Child born
||Will be eligible for the free entitlement from:
|1st April to 31st August
||The start of Autumn term following their 3rd birthday until statutory school age
|1st September to 31st December
||The start of Spring term following their 3rd birthday until statutory school
|1st January to 31st March
||The start of Summer term following their 3rd birthday until statutory school age
All eligible children should be offered a guaranteed maximum free entitlement of 15 hours per week over 38 weeks of the year. Any additional hours attended at the kindergarten will have to funded by the parent.
Early Years Pupil Premium
This is funding to support your child with their early education. It is available to support children aged 3 & 4 years whose parents/carers are in receipt of particular benefits or for children who have been in care or are adopted from care. A simple early years pupil premium application form needs to be completed to see if you are eligible for this funding. The funding is used by the kindergarten in lots of ways to give your child the best start in life and prepare them for full-time school.